How to apply for an Opticare Account?
Created by: Crystalauren Meña
Modified on: Thu, 23 Jun, 2022 at 10:50 PM
Terms of Agreement
Before you proceed, please know that your account with Opticare will be covered by the following terms:
- That the terms of payment are strictly net, with payment due in full by the 26th day of the month following the invoice date.
- If extended credit is granted on overdue accounts a handling fee of 2.5% of the overdue balance, as at the end of each month, will be charged and accumulated to the account.
- That all information given is true and correct.
- That should any changes take place affecting the legal entity, structure or management control of the applicant, company or partnership then Opticare Pty Ltd will be notified accordingly.
- That all expenses incurred in obtaining or attempting to obtain payment of overdue amounts will be a charge against debtor/s.
- That Opticare Pty Ltd may withdraw credit facilities without prior notice.
- Acceptance of this application by Opticare Pty Ltd will be indicated by the provision of credit.
- The terms and conditions in the supplied Opticare price List are considered to be incorporated in this application.
Instructions on How to Apply for an Account with Opticare
- Read the reminders on the page and then click "PROCEED" if you want to continue with your application.
- A new tab in your web browser will open and show a form where you need to input your complete name and email address. Make sure that you are authorised to sign and apply for an account on behalf of your practice.
- On the same form, you need to assign a Guarantor and a Witness. You need to provide their complete names and email addresses as well.
- Click "BEGIN SIGNING".
- You will be redirected to a page that shows our Director's message along with the actual application form. You will have the option to:
a. CONTINUE - to accomplish the application form.
b. FINISH LATER - we'll email you a copy of the form so you can review and sign later.
c. PRINT & SIGN - you can submit this through email or fax.
d. DECLINE TO SIGN - to cancel your application.
- Supply the needed information in the form. Sign and then click "FINISH".
- You will have the option to download or print a copy of the form.
It will now be your assigned Guarantor's turn to review and sign the form.
- After you click "FINISH", we will send your Guarantor an email to ask them to review the document. Make sure to inform them about this email so they are aware of the nature of our request for their signature. You can also share this article to the Guarantor to help them with the steps.
- Your Guarantor needs to click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" from that email.
- Your Guarantor will be redirected to the same form that you signed. He/She will see the details that you've provided earlier.
- Once done, your Guarantor should click "FINISH".
- Your Guarantor will also have the option to download or print a copy of the form.
Now, it's your assigned Witness' turn to review and sign the form.
- We will send your Witness an email to ask them to review the document. Make sure to inform them about this email so they are aware of the nature of our request for their signature. You can also share this article to the Witness to help them with the steps.
- Your Witness needs to click "REVIEW DOCUMENT" from that email.
- Your Witness will be redirected to the same form that you and your Guarantor signed. He/She will see the details that were provided earlier.
- Once done, your Witness should click "FINISH".
- Your Witness will also have the option to download or print a copy of the form.
Well done, you have now completed your account application with Opticare!
Please wait for an Opticare Account Manager to contact you regarding the status of your application. For questions, you may contact us here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.